The publication hosts extensive statements by Mr. Evangelos Gizelis, Founder & CEO of Gizelis Robotics, who points out, among others:
- The 4th Industrial Revolution commands a change in the production, with robots and humans working together for the best result. We have worked with big industries and smaller companies with personnel of only 10 people.
- When we have worked together with Calpak, the company had 40 employees. Today, with 3 automatic production lines and 40 robots, the company has a staff of 120 people and is four times its size.
- The crisis has shown us that whoever is competitive in relation to the global production, they survive. That in order for the customer to choose you, you have to prove your competitive advantage based not on the price, but on the quality and technology.
- New generation is more excited by new technologies and applications of the 4th Industrial Revolution and smart factories.
- Research centers and universities should come closer to companies and do research on non-theoretical issues; to solve product and business issues and students to join companies.