Increase productivity, lower overall costs
Industry 4.0 is in our robotic dna
Robots are increasingly moving into the food industry. Suppliers are quickly expanding the ability for robot end users to change parameters on the fly for products of different shapes and sizes. Such improvements mean increased output, improved quality, and reduced expenses, particularly in food and liquid processing. Today’s robots can pick, pack, and palletize structured objects such as crates, cartons, and boxes, making them a natural fit for the food industry.
The benefits of using robots in the food industry are attractive. Gizelis Robotics offer specific solutions with the latest technology i.e. cameras, machine vision etc. Robots can achieve consistent results more quickly. Especially in repetitive processes, robots can help lower the cost of production through producing higher yields with no need for training or breaks.
Yaskawa AC Drives and Servo Systems that we use are available and used for our clients specific needs. Yaskawa's reputation for quality, performance and reliability is the foundation of its installed base of products in this industry.
Depending on production or operations, Gizelis Robotics can address different food product categories in sub-sectors like:
- Liquid foods (Soft drinks, Drinks, Juices, Dairy Products, Bottled water) that need Boxing or Palletizing robotics solutions
- Foods - packaged in Jars or Sachets (Honey, Jams, Peanut butter, Mayonnaise, Olives, pickles, Snacks, Nuts, frozen, Potatoe chips etc) that need Boxing, Classification, Creating sets, Repackaging, Palletizing or Sorting robotics solutions
- Foods - packed in Boxes (Yeasts, Frozen, Pre- cooked food, Confectionery, Chocolates, Ice creams) that need Boxing in small boxes or larger packages, Repackaging or Placement in boxes robotics solutions
- Boxing small boxes in larger packages
- Placement in boxes
- Foods - packaged in Jars (Honey - Jams - Peanut Butter, Mayonnaise,
Olives, pickles, etc) that need Boxing or Palletizing solutions Boxing, Classification, Creating sets, Repackaging or Palletizing robotics solutions
Contact us to learn how, we will be more than happy to find the best solutions for your needs